The next MELSIG event will be held at Sheffield Hallam University on 8th February 2013
MELSIG special focus event: Smart Devices for Learning
- Host: Sheffield Hallam University
- Date: Friday 8th February 2013
- Title: Smart Devices for Learning: using smartphones, tablets and apps to enhance learning
- Description: The event will provide academics, educational developers and learning technologists with the opportunity to hear about and think about how smart technologies like Apple, Android and other smartphones and tablets are being used by students and staff to enhance learning. The aim of the day is to share and develop good practice in an important emerging field. The sessions being planned for the day will have a practical focus with opportunities for people to share their favourite apps and think about how this can enhance teaching and learning.
- Target: Academics, learning technologists and educational developers.
- Registration: Please register to help our planning (i.e. room sizes and catering) Register here:.
- Cost: The event is free though a charge of £20 will be made to people who register and do not turn up on the day as demand usually exceeds places at MELSIG events.
The final programme in PDF form is here: []